Latest topics

Home Forums Latest topics

Viewing 15 topics - 1 through 15 (of 657 total)
    • Topic
    • Voices
    • VPN Setup Hi, I've enabled Open VPN on my AX86U and I have tried connecting to it from a remote location but didn't quiet achieve what I wanted to achieve. Basically AX86U (location1) and remote location(Location2) have the same IP range/subnet and although ...Hi, I've enabled Open VPN on my AX86U and I have tried connecting to it from a remote location but ...

Started by: Avatarkev2021 in: ASUS

• 4 minutes ago

kev2021

• Is Voltex Scam (March 2021) I noticed this add the other day and it ought my attention, seems the voltex sytem can save your electric bill costs, or can it ........ ? A German-based startup company has come up with a new innovative and inexpensive gadget that helps you not onl...I noticed this add the other day and it ought my attention, seems the voltex sytem can save your ele...

Started by: UK Sentinel in: Home DIY

• 3 days ago

UK Sentinel

• Do Tyres wear quicker on electric cars? In short, YES! but ward is dependent on how you drive. When fitted to electric vehicles, conventional tyres will wear considerably faster than those specifically designed for electric vehicles. Due to the extra weight carried by an electric car, con...In short, YES! but ward is dependent on how you drive. When fitted to electric vehicles, convention...

Started by: UK Sentinel in: Cars

• 4 days ago

UK Sentinel

• ASUS DSL-AX82U Beta Firmwares I have created this Topic to allow easier access to the beta firmware's that ASUS release to myself for the DSL-AX82U (Note: usage of these Beta firmwares are in accordance with our (ASUS DSL Beta Firmware Policy / Usage Understanding Guidance) &nb...I have created this Topic to allow easier access to the beta firmware's that ASUS release to myself ...

Started by: UK Sentinel in: ASUS

• 6 days ago

UK Sentinel

• Openreach Speeds Up FTTP Broadband Rollout with New Machine Openreach has started to deploy a new 25 tonne “Clean Fast” machine in the United Kingdom, which is a significantly faster, cleaner and quieter way of digging their new optical fibre cables into the ground. The kit is currently being tested around th...Openreach has started to deploy a new 25 tonne “Clean Fast” machine in the United Kingdom, which is ...

Started by: UK Sentinel in: BT

• 6 days ago

UK Sentinel

• AX DSL-82U on ECI Unfortunately I am on a ECI cabinet I have the AX RT-82u and an old BT modem as my set-up on talktalk at the moment, I am looking for a bit of help will the DSL AX 82 version work well on a ECI cabinet or is it best to stick with my current set up, ...Unfortunately I am on a ECI cabinet I have the AX RT-82u and an old BT modem as my set-up on talktal...

Started by: Chelsea maniac in: ASUS

• 6 days ago

Chelsea maniac

• What is the UK plug-in car grant? UK Plug-in Car Grant offers a discount on the cost of buying an electric car n the UK, new electric cars are eligible for a plug-in car grant (PiCG). The government puts a sum of money towards the purchase of zero-emissions vehicles, creating a cash...UK Plug-in Car Grant offers a discount on the cost of buying an electric car n the UK, new electric...

Started by: UK Sentinel in: Cars

• May 4, 2021 at 5:00 pm

UK Sentinel

• RT-AC66U – Cisco SPA122 ATA Hi guys, I am trying to connect my ATA to my network, if I plug it straight into one of the ethernet ports on the router itself, it works perfectly, I can see the SPA pop up in my network list via the admin page. However, I live in a new build, nex...Hi guys, I am trying to connect my ATA to my network, if I plug it straight into one of the etherne...

Started by: Dave8 in: ASUS

• May 1, 2021 at 9:29 am

Dave8

Viewing 15 topics - 1 through 15 (of 657 total)
UKTechHub.com