@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS DSL-AX82U Beta Firmwares I have created this Topic to allow easier access to the beta firmware’s that ASUS release to myself for the DSL-AX82U (Note: usage of these Beta firmwares are in accordance…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS DSL-AX82U Beta Firmwares I have created this Topic to allow easier access to the beta firmware’s that ASUS release to myself for the DSL-AX82U (Note: usage of these Beta firmwares are in accordance... › Reply To: ASUS DSL-AX82U Beta Firmwares I have created this Topic to allow easier access to the beta firmware’s that ASUS release to myself for the DSL-AX82U (Note: usage of these Beta firmwares are in accordance…

#22068
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,687
  • The Skipper

I’ve heard from gnuton that there is a new version…….

Is this a new GNUton firmware release, if so that’s great news as hopefully he will be supporting the 388 build at some point if not already 

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts