BBC faces demands to give 'nation a choice' over TV licence Fee - UKTechHub

BBC faces demands to give ‘nation a choice’ over TV licence Fee

Forum White & Brown Goods TV’s BBC faces demands to give ‘nation a choice’ over TV licence Fee

Should we in the UK still pay for a TV License Poll ?

Should we in the UK still pay for a TV License Poll ?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • # Yes
  • # No
  • # On the Fence
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    UK SentinelUK Sentinel
    • Posts 7,031
    • The Skipper

Interesting article about TV License Fee which BTW is increasing to £159 from 1st April 2021

Tory MP Lee Anderson conducted a poll via Facebook to ask his constituents whether they think the BBC TV licence fee should be scrapped and an overwhelming majority said it should. Speaking to Express.co.uk, Mr Anderson said: “The colleagues I speak to are on the same page. There’s outrage in Parliament. I think most people out there on the street when I did a poll 90 percent agreed with me that we should defund the BBC and make it a subscription service.

“The vast majority of the country agrees.

“The BBC is not what it was. It’s not what was 30 to 40 years ago.

“They’ve done nothing over the past five to six years other than slag us off on Brexit.

“It’s quite obvious there’s a political agenda and the nation now have seen through it and it’s time to give people a choice; if you want to watch the BBC, pay for a subscription.”

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/bbc-faces-demands-to-give-nation-a-choice-over-tv-licence-fee-as-brits-outraged/ar-BB1e3UHt?ocid=msedgntp

Share the knowledge

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

• Posts 44
    • Forum Regular

Hate the BBC they have become too left-wing and woke, they are trying to rewrite British history to fit their liberal agenda. They hid the Jimmy Saville scandal yet think they have a moral high ground and unfortunately Sky is going the same way with wokeness

Share the knowledge

UK SentinelUK Sentinel
    • Posts 7,031
    • The Skipper

Share the knowledge

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must sign in or register to reply to this topic.