@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Asus ET8 UK release Hello all I live in the UK and I was about to order the Asus XT8 Mesh system but then I read about the newer model ET8 that was released…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › Asus ET8 UK release Hello all I live in the UK and I was about to order the Asus XT8 Mesh system but then I read about the newer model ET8 that was released... › Reply To: Asus ET8 UK release Hello all I live in the UK and I was about to order the Asus XT8 Mesh system but then I read about the newer model ET8 that was released…

#15104
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,694
  • The Skipper

I will be ordering the XT8 next week, should I updating the firmware. Which is the problematic version. Thanks all Lou

For the ASUS ZenWiFi AX (XT8) it seems the only good (stable) firmware is release 42095

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts