@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi BT8 Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System – Official Thread I have just upgraded my ASUS AiMesh system from 3 x ET12 (with one ET12 as the main router) and 7 x XD4 to 6 x BT8 (with one BT8…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS ZenWiFi BT8 Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System – Official Thread I have just upgraded my ASUS AiMesh system from 3 x ET12 (with one ET12 as the main router) and 7 x XD4 to 6 x BT8 (with one BT8... › Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi BT8 Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System – Official Thread I have just upgraded my ASUS AiMesh system from 3 x ET12 (with one ET12 as the main router) and 7 x XD4 to 6 x BT8 (with one BT8…

#37803
GrisuGrisu
  • Replies 1,032
  • Forum Addict

They are necessary to have full mesh functionality even if LAN-backhaul fails, then it automatically will switch to WLAN-backhaul.

Latest Posts