@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Money Query So, I been thinking, what’s the best way to store/save money from either a inheritance (large or small) or a lottery/competition win in the UK? This is a general question…

› UKTH forums › 🛠️ Life & Stuff › Chatter › Money Query So, I been thinking, what’s the best way to store/save money from either a inheritance (large or small) or a lottery/competition win in the UK? This is a general question... › Reply To: Money Query So, I been thinking, what’s the best way to store/save money from either a inheritance (large or small) or a lottery/competition win in the UK? This is a general question…

#42617
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,699
  • The Skipper

Big question and one I had to deal with a while ago, I opted to pay off my mortgage and have not regretted the decision ever since.

Since then my strategy shifted from “protection” to “lifestyle and legacy.”

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts