Did this for a friend so thought I would capture process below for others.
Use iOS13 inbuilt setup feature to transfer data/pics etc. from Android to iOS 13
Transfer Data from Samsung (Android) to iOS 13 including Data Sharing and Contacts Migrating Steps
iPhone needs to be reset:
1. Select Settings, then General. Scroll down until you see Reset.
2. Select Erase All Content and Settings. …
3. Now you may have to enter your Apple ID details.
4. The reset process can take a minute or two, after which you’ll see the welcome screen
At the welcome screen
1. follow the prompts till you get to Quick Start screen, there select Set Up Manually
2. Connect to WiFi
3. Follow the prompts through till you get to Apps & Data, there you will see Move Data from Andriod
Data and Contacts does not to transfer logically across, so a little tweaking after migration is advised.
Process seemed a little crude but it is free
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).