- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by AMORIMGPDAM.
July 9, 2020 at 3:50 pm #8306UK SentinelModerator
- Topics 309
- Replies 1692
- Total Posts 2001
- UKTechHub Legend
Asus DSL-AC68U Firmware 220.127.116.11.386_38287
Released 30th June
ASUS DSL-AC68U Firmware version 18.104.22.168.386_38287 (This product supports both Annex A and Annex B)
Security Fixes and Improvement:
– Fixed httpd Command Injection.
– Enhanced brute-force protection for ssh and telnet.
– Fixed CVE-2019-15126 (Kr00k) vulnerability.
– Enhanced httpd for Directory traversal.
– Enhanced httpd for Reflected XSS.
– Added AiMesh Web Page.
– Updated ATM/PTM ISP List.
– Updated DSL firmware to v22.214.171.124.
– Updated DMT library to V126.96.36.199.
– Added Italy ISP Vodafone to ATM auto detection list.
– Disabled bitswap while manual setting area is Turkey.
– Fixed possible wrong ATM detection in QIS.
– Fixed setting IPTV profile not work in QIS.
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
– Fixed and enhanced AiMesh related issues.
– Fixed mac repeat bug and app client list compatibility.
– Fixed sometimes failed to feedback.
– Removed key/cert in exported ovpn file if configure “user auth. only” on OpenVPN server advanced settings.
– Reduced time of client status from connected to disconnect on OpenVPN server page.
– Fixed Let’s Encrypt can’t be enabled by IE.
– Fixed wrong Authentication Failed error of OpenVPN client, which is actually network connectivity issue.
– Fixed OpenVPN client sometimes fail to connect in topology subnet case.
– Enhanced Roaming assistant by MAC filter based probe response.
– Enhanced networkmap with vendor class query.
– Added two new Adaptive QoS modes, Learn-From-Home and Work-From-Home.
– Added 5 new app icons of Bandwidth Monitor.
– Fixed OpenVPN client not support compress lz4-v2 option.
– Fixed OpenVPN client not support tls-crypt option.
– Fixed OpenVPN client not handle some routing rules from server correctly.
– Fixed the Samba config of the RE node.
– Added download certificate function on system page.
– Added self-signed certificate with SAN (V3) for importing into browser.
– Updated dnsmasq to 2.81.
– Fixed support for USB disks with a single quote in their model name.
– Fixed live update issues.
– Updated Feedback Problem Description and string tags.
– Updated openssl to 1.1.1g.
– Fixed httpd access issue.
– Added a new option, Continuous Mode, in WAN DHCP query frequency setting.
– Fixed the client status error of OpenVPN Server if multiple user connected with same account.
– Fixed USB Modem not to check SIM of Android phone.
– Fixed Let’s Encrypt renew certificate failed.
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).August 1, 2020 at 1:48 pm #8733AMORIMGPDAMParticipant
- Topics 0
- Replies 2
- Total Posts 2
- UKTechHub Newbie
Double post – content removed (UK Sentinel)
- This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by UK Sentinel.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.