DrayTek webinar: Effective Management Strategies for Multi-Site Connectivity

Home Forums Wireless Routers & Modems DrayTeK DrayTek webinar: Effective Management Strategies for Multi-Site Connectivity

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by UK SentinelUK Sentinel.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    UK Sentinel
    • Posts 2182
    • UKTechHub Skipper

DrayTek webinar: Effective Management Strategies for Multi-Site Internet Connectivity

A nice online presentation via DrayTeK if you are interested in Multi Site Connectivity Strategies, registration required.

—–

Join DrayTek, October 20th at 10am BST, for a webinar outlining effective management strategies to manage multi-site connectivity.

• Please join if you struggle to answer the following questions?
    • How do I support equipment on-site if there are Covid-19 restrictions?
    • I am confident I know all my routers current configuration settings?
    • How quickly could I switch all my sites to a new ISP provider?

In our new post-lockdown world, we face additional challenges operating and managing effective Multi-Site connectivity networks.

Whether you manage a small number of office branches or a large number of retail sites, DrayTek endeavours to provide high quality, network equipment solutions and management tools to help build and maintain reliable Internet connectivity.

This one-hour session, hosted by Andrew Ord, Channel Account Manager and Joe Deacy, Technical Account Manager at DrayTek UK & Ireland will include live Q&A during and after the presentation.

DrayTek Webinar, October 20th, 10am

Attachments:

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.