September 21, 2020 at 11:07 am #9670UK SentinelModerator
- Posts 3395
This arrived in my inbox from DrayTeK this morning, looks like Draytek are announcing a new DrayTek Vigor 2927 series router suitable for fibre-to-the-premise (FTTP) broadband connections
Introducing the DrayTek Vigor 2927 series
New, high speed Gigabit routers, ideal for small business and remote working
London, September 16 2020 – Business class networking solutions manufacturer DrayTek is delighted to announce the introduction of the Vigor 2927 series. This new line of DrayTek routers offers dual Gigabit WAN throughput, enhanced broadband failover, wireless and firewall VPN features – perfect for small business, home offices and remote workers.
The DrayTek Vigor 2927 series will help users make the most of fast, fibre-to-the-premise (FTTP) broadband connections and includes many features for security, segmenting users, load balancing, content filtering, Quality of Service and remote management.
“Building on the success of the Vigor 2926 and 2925 series, DrayTek UK/IRE is excited to offer new routers for small offices and demanding home offices,” stated Julian Hubble, DrayTek Sales Director. “The Vigor 2927 delivers the reliability and flexibility you expect in a DrayTek product, all with a total NAT throughput of 1.8 Gbps or 950Mbps per-WAN.”
To read the full press release, please visit the news section of the DrayTek UK/IRE website
- Gigabit Dual-WAN Ethernet WAN Router with Load Balancing & Failover
- Up to 950Mbps Throughput per WAN interface, 1800Mbps in total
- Up to 300Mbps IPsec VPN Throughput
- 50 LAN-to-LAN & Remote Teleworker VPN Tunnels
- 25 DrayTek SSL VPN Tunnels
- 5+1 Gigabit RJ-45 LAN Ports
- 4G/LTE with dual-SIMs for second backup telco (‘L’ models)
- AC1300 – 11ac ‘Wave 2’ Dual Band Wireless (‘ac’ models)
- 8 LAN Subnets with VLANs (Port-based / 802.1q)
- SPI Firewall and Content Filtering
- Compatible with VigorACS centralised management platform
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.