@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: DSCP Tagging with iptables hi all I’m trying these lines for my dsl-n16. asus default firmware is not support sqm. Error: iptables: No chain/target/match by that name iptables -t mangle -A dscp_mark -p tcp…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › DSCP Tagging with iptables hi all I’m trying these lines for my dsl-n16. asus default firmware is not support sqm. Error: iptables: No chain/target/match by that name iptables -t mangle -A dscp_mark -p tcp... › Reply To: DSCP Tagging with iptables hi all I’m trying these lines for my dsl-n16. asus default firmware is not support sqm. Error: iptables: No chain/target/match by that name iptables -t mangle -A dscp_mark -p tcp…

#10210
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,698
  • The Skipper

SQM is not supported

I will have a chat with ASUS to see why your commands are not working

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts