@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: DrayTeK Vigor 166 – G.fast capable As some of you may know, Draytek produce a range of Routers and modems for the UK that comply with BT SIN498 I have recently contacted DrayTek to ask them…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › DrayTeK & Wireless › DrayTeK Vigor 166 – G.fast capable As some of you may know, Draytek produce a range of Routers and modems for the UK that comply with BT SIN498 I have recently contacted DrayTek to ask them... › Reply To: DrayTeK Vigor 166 – G.fast capable As some of you may know, Draytek produce a range of Routers and modems for the UK that comply with BT SIN498 I have recently contacted DrayTek to ask them…

#11051
Avatarsmallal
  • Replies 23
  • Forum Regular

04/01/21 – I see Scan Computers now have the UK version of the Vigor 166 in stock at ÂŁ106.49 + P&P

Latest Posts