@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: DrayTeK Vigor 166 – G.fast capable As some of you may know, Draytek produce a range of Routers and modems for the UK that comply with BT SIN498 I have recently contacted DrayTek to ask them…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › DrayTeK & Wireless › DrayTeK Vigor 166 – G.fast capable As some of you may know, Draytek produce a range of Routers and modems for the UK that comply with BT SIN498 I have recently contacted DrayTek to ask them... › Reply To: DrayTeK Vigor 166 – G.fast capable As some of you may know, Draytek produce a range of Routers and modems for the UK that comply with BT SIN498 I have recently contacted DrayTek to ask them…

#13839
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,681
  • The Skipper

For anyone looking to buy a V166 – On eBay I’ve just spotted a Vigor 166 GEN2 (EU model) up for auction here in the UK, can’t be too many of these around! It’ll be interesting to see how much it sells for.

ÂŁ60 starting price, no bids currently, but as you say, will be interesting to see what the final price end at

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts