@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Advice needed on what ASUS router (or other) Continuation of discussion from DSL-AX82U thread. Main points below: So my family have somehow been able to get along ok in a 3 story house with something as simple as…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › Advice needed on what ASUS router (or other) Continuation of discussion from DSL-AX82U thread. Main points below: So my family have somehow been able to get along ok in a 3 story house with something as simple as... › Reply To: Advice needed on what ASUS router (or other) Continuation of discussion from DSL-AX82U thread. Main points below: So my family have somehow been able to get along ok in a 3 story house with something as simple as…

#22496
David DoranDavid Doran
  • Replies 55
  • Forum Regular

I don’t know if IPv6 has any advantages for gaming but I will definitely be trying other DNS servers once I know that the default service from BT is okay. Probably tomorrow night I will set it up as internet is needed by family tonight and tomorrow morning/evening.

Latest Posts