@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Moved: Reply To: ASUS DSL-AX82U Synch Issues Hmm i’m just about ready to give up on this asus router now, somethings changed and I just cannot get it to sync up as high as it used to….

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › Moved: Reply To: ASUS DSL-AX82U Synch Issues Hmm i’m just about ready to give up on this asus router now, somethings changed and I just cannot get it to sync up as high as it used to.... › Reply To: Moved: Reply To: ASUS DSL-AX82U Synch Issues Hmm i’m just about ready to give up on this asus router now, somethings changed and I just cannot get it to sync up as high as it used to….

#24932
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,691
  • The Skipper

Will be interesting to see what DLM does over the next few days

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts