@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Windows 11 Upgrade by a Different PC or Laptop Interesting thought, so had a windows 10 laptop die on me the other day which was not windows 11 compatible (hardware) and have plugged in the SSD (PCIe NVMe) drive…

› UKTH forums › 💻 Computers › Windows (OS) › Windows 11 Upgrade by a Different PC or Laptop Interesting thought, so had a windows 10 laptop die on me the other day which was not windows 11 compatible (hardware) and have plugged in the SSD (PCIe NVMe) drive... › Reply To: Windows 11 Upgrade by a Different PC or Laptop Interesting thought, so had a windows 10 laptop die on me the other day which was not windows 11 compatible (hardware) and have plugged in the SSD (PCIe NVMe) drive…

#26343
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,694
  • The Skipper

So the part arrived for my Dell 7570 laptop over the weekend and I have now removed the SSD drive (which I upgraded to Windows 11) from the newer laptop and added it to my Dell 7570 and is now running Windows 11 with only one minor driver issue.

I will look at it over the next few days when I have more time.

  •  Device Manager > System Devices > Dell Data Vault Control Device driver has not started

 

Dell Windows 11 Splash Screen:

 

 

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts