@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS AX Router iPhone USB Tethering Settings Guide So had the pleasure of setting up iPhone USB Tethering on my ASUS DSL-AX82U and thought I would create a guide to help others as not much information out there…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS AX Router iPhone USB Tethering Settings Guide So had the pleasure of setting up iPhone USB Tethering on my ASUS DSL-AX82U and thought I would create a guide to help others as not much information out there... › Reply To: ASUS AX Router iPhone USB Tethering Settings Guide So had the pleasure of setting up iPhone USB Tethering on my ASUS DSL-AX82U and thought I would create a guide to help others as not much information out there…

#27934
AvatarSuperhands
  • Replies 143
  • Forum Regular

Useful info good to know this actually works, as they didn’t update the UI to say it worked with iphone yet.  I can see this coming in handy at some point.

Latest Posts