@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo – Wifi 6 ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo / Wifi 6 At long last I am now able to (officially) confirm that ASUS are in the process of releasing there latest addition…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo – Wifi 6 ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo / Wifi 6 At long last I am now able to (officially) confirm that ASUS are in the process of releasing there latest addition... › Reply To: ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo – Wifi 6 ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo / Wifi 6 At long last I am now able to (officially) confirm that ASUS are in the process of releasing there latest addition…

#28239
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,691
  • The Skipper

For the DSL-AX82U it is not End of Life (EoL).

The DSL-AC68VG is EoL and is like the DSL-AC88U which was not a success for ASUS

When I go to the ASUS support site I get the below, so assume they are updating website etc.

I will touch base with ASUS if you like to see when it will be working again ?

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts