@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: RT-AX86U – EOL? Hi, Is the Asus rt-ax86u/s EOL? doesn’t seem too long ago (2021) I bought is, was expecting it to be supported for a bit longer tbh, especially considering the cost,…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › RT-AX86U – EOL? Hi, Is the Asus rt-ax86u/s EOL? doesn’t seem too long ago (2021) I bought is, was expecting it to be supported for a bit longer tbh, especially considering the cost,... › Reply To: RT-AX86U – EOL? Hi, Is the Asus rt-ax86u/s EOL? doesn’t seem too long ago (2021) I bought is, was expecting it to be supported for a bit longer tbh, especially considering the cost,…

#32812
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,692
  • The Skipper

You can take a backup of current config, then update and see how that goes, then if not happy go back to 3.0.0.4.388_23285 and reload backed up config after a factory reset.

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts