@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: RT-AX86U – EOL? Hi, Is the Asus rt-ax86u/s EOL? doesn’t seem too long ago (2021) I bought is, was expecting it to be supported for a bit longer tbh, especially considering the cost,…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › RT-AX86U – EOL? Hi, Is the Asus rt-ax86u/s EOL? doesn’t seem too long ago (2021) I bought is, was expecting it to be supported for a bit longer tbh, especially considering the cost,... › Reply To: RT-AX86U – EOL? Hi, Is the Asus rt-ax86u/s EOL? doesn’t seem too long ago (2021) I bought is, was expecting it to be supported for a bit longer tbh, especially considering the cost,…

#32822
Avatarkev2021
  • Replies 1,243
  • Forum Addict

Just did the update, fingers crossed all ok – will have to wait and see if remains ok for next few days.

Still errors in log as before so no change there it seems :(

Kev

Latest Posts