@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi BT10 Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System – Official Thread I am thinking of upgrading from my XT8’s to the BT10. My 4x XT8 setup have been an absolute champ after the first few months of buggy FW releases from…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS ZenWiFi BT10 Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System – Official Thread I am thinking of upgrading from my XT8’s to the BT10. My 4x XT8 setup have been an absolute champ after the first few months of buggy FW releases from... › Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi BT10 Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System – Official Thread I am thinking of upgrading from my XT8’s to the BT10. My 4x XT8 setup have been an absolute champ after the first few months of buggy FW releases from…

#35841
Avatardodgydrains
  • Replies 624
  • Forum Addict

I have been tinkering with the setup.  It looks like MLO backhaul only works on the unit/s that are connected to the main BT10.  Any units that are not getting their wireless backhaul from the main BT10, get conventional wireless backhaul.  Is this a limitation on MLO backhaul, or just how ASUS have implemented it?

Latest Posts