@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi BT10 Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System – Official Thread I am thinking of upgrading from my XT8’s to the BT10. My 4x XT8 setup have been an absolute champ after the first few months of buggy FW releases from…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS ZenWiFi BT10 Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System – Official Thread I am thinking of upgrading from my XT8’s to the BT10. My 4x XT8 setup have been an absolute champ after the first few months of buggy FW releases from... › Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi BT10 Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System – Official Thread I am thinking of upgrading from my XT8’s to the BT10. My 4x XT8 setup have been an absolute champ after the first few months of buggy FW releases from…

#35842
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,694
  • The Skipper

When you say UNITS, do you mean AiMesh nodes or wireless clients,  I can then put that question to ASUS.

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts