@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Feature request Hi, is it possible to request a feature on future firmware updates. I would like to request that the DDNS feature would not offer a list of predetermined providers but…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › Feature request Hi, is it possible to request a feature on future firmware updates. I would like to request that the DDNS feature would not offer a list of predetermined providers but... › Reply To: Feature request Hi, is it possible to request a feature on future firmware updates. I would like to request that the DDNS feature would not offer a list of predetermined providers but…

#3867
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,689
  • The Skipper

Hi, is it possible to request a feature on future firmware updates. I would like to request that the DDNS feature would not offer a list of predetermined providers but offer the user the option to submit their own server details. Not all of us subscribe to N0-Ip etc. There are many providers out there, and a lot cheaper than the ones on the predetermined list.

Unsure which ASUS router you use. but a Nice idea, I can pass your request back to ASUS for them to consider, you have placed your request within the ASUSWRT – Merlin section , this firmware which is based on ASUS firmware is then modified by a chap called RMerlin – maybe worth putting in a request via the Forum he uses called https://www.snbforums.com/forums/asuswrt-merlin.42/

Hope that helps ?

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts