@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: BingBot and UKTechHub Currently I am trying to identify why BingBot is not indexing my site well at the moment and as part of the investigation I may have to remove some of…

› UKTH forums › UKTechHub News & Information › BingBot and UKTechHub Currently I am trying to identify why BingBot is not indexing my site well at the moment and as part of the investigation I may have to remove some of... › Reply To: BingBot and UKTechHub Currently I am trying to identify why BingBot is not indexing my site well at the moment and as part of the investigation I may have to remove some of…

#39786
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,694
  • The Skipper

I agree, it is such a small percentage 4-8% (ish) across mobile and desktops, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo and a few others are powered by Bing at the back end.

I would like to be as visible as possible if UKTechHub is to continue and I like a challenge

 

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts