@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Xbox 1 backwards compatible games issue since yesterday I was trying to play Black OPS (Original – Xbox One X) yesterday and could sign in, but not able to access gaming servers ? “There has been an issue…

› UKTH forums › 🎮 Gaming Consoles › Xbox 1 / X & Games etc. › Xbox 1 backwards compatible games issue since yesterday I was trying to play Black OPS (Original – Xbox One X) yesterday and could sign in, but not able to access gaming servers ? “There has been an issue... › Reply To: Xbox 1 backwards compatible games issue since yesterday I was trying to play Black OPS (Original – Xbox One X) yesterday and could sign in, but not able to access gaming servers ? “There has been an issue…

#4530
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,682
  • The Skipper

Update: just tried to access BO1 and all seems to be working again

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts