@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Feature request Hi, is it possible to request a feature on future firmware updates. I would like to request that the DDNS feature would not offer a list of predetermined providers but…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › Feature request Hi, is it possible to request a feature on future firmware updates. I would like to request that the DDNS feature would not offer a list of predetermined providers but... › Reply To: Feature request Hi, is it possible to request a feature on future firmware updates. I would like to request that the DDNS feature would not offer a list of predetermined providers but…

#5613
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,689
  • The Skipper

Yes it does, thanks.

You could just add specific DNS Servers that block adds automatically – such as https://alternate-dns.com/

This you can achieve with your DSL-AC88U

 

Primary: 23.253.163.53

Secondary: 198.101.242.72

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts