@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Access to Draytek Vigor 130 Modem Stats from behind an ASUS Router Access to Draytek Vigor 130 Modem Stats from behind an ASUS Router I have just treated myself to the Draytek Vigor 130 Modem, which is BT SIN498 MCT certified. Unfortunately…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › DrayTeK & Wireless › Access to Draytek Vigor 130 Modem Stats from behind an ASUS Router Access to Draytek Vigor 130 Modem Stats from behind an ASUS Router I have just treated myself to the Draytek Vigor 130 Modem, which is BT SIN498 MCT certified. Unfortunately... › Reply To: Access to Draytek Vigor 130 Modem Stats from behind an ASUS Router Access to Draytek Vigor 130 Modem Stats from behind an ASUS Router I have just treated myself to the Draytek Vigor 130 Modem, which is BT SIN498 MCT certified. Unfortunately…

#5759
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,684
  • The Skipper

Thank you

Usually Modem should handle VLAN separation, and that is what my DrayTeK does on my current set-up

 

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts