@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: DSL-AC88U very poor annex m upload performance First, sorry for my english, i´m from spain. I moved to DSL-AC52U to DSL-AC88U and the result has been disastrous. With the AC52U I have a 2.5 upload sync… and now…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › DSL-AC88U very poor annex m upload performance First, sorry for my english, i´m from spain. I moved to DSL-AC52U to DSL-AC88U and the result has been disastrous. With the AC52U I have a 2.5 upload sync… and now... › Reply To: DSL-AC88U very poor annex m upload performance First, sorry for my english, i´m from spain. I moved to DSL-AC52U to DSL-AC88U and the result has been disastrous. With the AC52U I have a 2.5 upload sync… and now…

#933
AvatarDamis
  • Replies 24
  • Forum Regular

Is it possible to tweak SNR manually even on the DSL-AC88U?

I thought you can´t do it on Broadcom chipset.

Latest Posts