@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: DrayTeK Vigor 166 – G.fast capable As some of you may know, Draytek produce a range of Routers and modems for the UK that comply with BT SIN498 I have recently contacted DrayTek to ask them…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › DrayTeK & Wireless › DrayTeK Vigor 166 – G.fast capable As some of you may know, Draytek produce a range of Routers and modems for the UK that comply with BT SIN498 I have recently contacted DrayTek to ask them... › Reply To: DrayTeK Vigor 166 – G.fast capable As some of you may know, Draytek produce a range of Routers and modems for the UK that comply with BT SIN498 I have recently contacted DrayTek to ask them…

#10837
Avatarsmallal
  • Replies 23
  • Forum Regular

I’ve noticed that BT/Openreach now supply the Zt Link MT992 instead of the Huawei.

Lots on eBay at around ÂŁ100, is there a difference between this & the original Huawei MT992 ?

Latest Posts