@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: DrayTeK Vigor 166 – G.fast capable As some of you may know, Draytek produce a range of Routers and modems for the UK that comply with BT SIN498 I have recently contacted DrayTek to ask them…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › DrayTeK & Wireless › DrayTeK Vigor 166 – G.fast capable As some of you may know, Draytek produce a range of Routers and modems for the UK that comply with BT SIN498 I have recently contacted DrayTek to ask them... › Reply To: DrayTeK Vigor 166 – G.fast capable As some of you may know, Draytek produce a range of Routers and modems for the UK that comply with BT SIN498 I have recently contacted DrayTek to ask them…

#11782
AvatarAnonymous
  • Replies 24
  • Forum Regular

Also mine is performing pretty well, up and running since 19 days

It’s a shame that stats don’t work…

 

Latest Posts