@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: iPhone 11 Replacement Screen So I have a iPhone 11 and screen is damaged but still very usable. I have been looking at online videos of how to replace the iPhone screens and does…

› UKTH forums › 📱 Mobile › iPhones › iPhone 11 Replacement Screen So I have a iPhone 11 and screen is damaged but still very usable. I have been looking at online videos of how to replace the iPhone screens and does... › Reply To: iPhone 11 Replacement Screen So I have a iPhone 11 and screen is damaged but still very usable. I have been looking at online videos of how to replace the iPhone screens and does…

#12328
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,693
  • The Skipper

Apple will charge £196 for them to replace my iPhone 11 screen which is understandable, just interested if other options for replacement screens are available for iPhones that are out of warranty etc ?

The main issue is that since iOS 13.1, it seems screens and Face ID, Screen is synced to the actual  iPhone, so even if a  screen is taken from another exactly the same model, the same Face ID and screen warning issues occur ?

Does reduce the chances of buying a used iPhone with a poor quality or badly fitted replacement screen, but is expensive

 

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/iphone/repair/service/screen-replacement

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts