@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: DSL-AC88U-B Annex B version Firmware Dear testers, I’m the Asus user from Czech Republic. I’m maybe one the first here using DSL-AC88U-B Annex B version of the relative new Asus DSL-modem-router. Several years I worked…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › DSL-AC88U-B Annex B version Firmware Dear testers, I’m the Asus user from Czech Republic. I’m maybe one the first here using DSL-AC88U-B Annex B version of the relative new Asus DSL-modem-router. Several years I worked... › Reply To: DSL-AC88U-B Annex B version Firmware Dear testers, I’m the Asus user from Czech Republic. I’m maybe one the first here using DSL-AC88U-B Annex B version of the relative new Asus DSL-modem-router. Several years I worked…

#1304
AvatarPavel Potucek
  • Replies 7
  • New Here

Hi Sentinel,

please, have you any news about Annex B firmware? Pavel.

Latest Posts