@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: VPN Setup Hi, I’ve enabled Open VPN on my AX86U and I have tried connecting to it from a remote location but didn’t quiet achieve what I wanted to achieve. Basically AX86U…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › VPN Setup Hi, I’ve enabled Open VPN on my AX86U and I have tried connecting to it from a remote location but didn’t quiet achieve what I wanted to achieve. Basically AX86U... › Reply To: VPN Setup Hi, I’ve enabled Open VPN on my AX86U and I have tried connecting to it from a remote location but didn’t quiet achieve what I wanted to achieve. Basically AX86U…

#13371
Avatarkev2021
  • Replies 1,243
  • Forum Addict

thanks @vitt13

I’ve turned off the VPN for now as will be couple of weeks probably before I can re-test so I’ve turned it off for now but will apply those settings when i re-enable :)

Kev

Latest Posts