@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo – Wifi 6 ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo / Wifi 6 At long last I am now able to (officially) confirm that ASUS are in the process of releasing there latest addition…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo – Wifi 6 ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo / Wifi 6 At long last I am now able to (officially) confirm that ASUS are in the process of releasing there latest addition... › Reply To: ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo – Wifi 6 ASUS New DSL-AX82U Modem Router Combo / Wifi 6 At long last I am now able to (officially) confirm that ASUS are in the process of releasing there latest addition…

#13503
AvatarTrainzer
  • Replies 17
  • New Here

Update on memory usage. It is now at 92% utilisation after being up for 19 days.

@UK Sentinel, can you report this to ASUS? this is just not normal…

Latest Posts