@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Internet And Router Speed Query Hi All This may sound like a silly question but it’s something I would like some clarification on before I spend out on a new router, and I’m hoping someone…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ISP Kit/Other Stuff etc. › Internet And Router Speed Query Hi All This may sound like a silly question but it’s something I would like some clarification on before I spend out on a new router, and I’m hoping someone... › Reply To: Internet And Router Speed Query Hi All This may sound like a silly question but it’s something I would like some clarification on before I spend out on a new router, and I’m hoping someone…

#1396
Avatarbigshorty
  • Replies 5
  • New Here

The actual DS rate figures for the Vigor 130 are:

DS Actual Rate: 79995000 bps                                                                                                                             DS Attainable Rate: 81853688 bps

That sound ok?

I like your comparison idea, and I totally get where you are coming from. I’m a Ford Mondeo type man myself, so I’m more than happy to make do until times warrant a change!

Latest Posts