@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: British Car Auctions Still Closed to Physical Sales I am a bit of a petrol head, so have been waiting for the major car auctions across the UK to re open to physical (in-person) sales as my Son…

› UKTH forums › 🛠️ Life & Stuff › Cars › British Car Auctions Still Closed to Physical Sales I am a bit of a petrol head, so have been waiting for the major car auctions across the UK to re open to physical (in-person) sales as my Son... › Reply To: British Car Auctions Still Closed to Physical Sales I am a bit of a petrol head, so have been waiting for the major car auctions across the UK to re open to physical (in-person) sales as my Son…

#15633
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,692
  • The Skipper

Seems G3 VEHICLE AUCTIONS are open for physical auction sales

https://www.g3remarketing.co.uk/

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts