@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: BT Fibre 2 Offer/ Deals So our Plusnet contract is coming to an end and I love  there prices, but we are now looking to drift back to BT Broadband Fibre 1 or Fibre 2…

› UKTH forums › 📡 Broadband Tech & ISP’s › BT › BT Fibre 2 Offer/ Deals So our Plusnet contract is coming to an end and I love  there prices, but we are now looking to drift back to BT Broadband Fibre 1 or Fibre 2... › Reply To: BT Fibre 2 Offer/ Deals So our Plusnet contract is coming to an end and I love  there prices, but we are now looking to drift back to BT Broadband Fibre 1 or Fibre 2…

#16089
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,691
  • The Skipper

I did read the other day that BT was/ had gone thru a cost-saving programme as they was the possibility of a takeover bid from its largest shareholder Patrick Drahi.

So hopefully once this has settled down and BT Fibre is more widespread, as you say, prices should drop

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts