@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Renault Kadjar Keyless Card Battery Replacement So our Renault Kadjar Dashboard is telling me that my Keycard battery is low, so I thought I would capture how to change the battery on the Renault Kadjar Keyless…

› UKTH forums › 🛠️ Life & Stuff › Cars › Renault Kadjar Keyless Card Battery Replacement So our Renault Kadjar Dashboard is telling me that my Keycard battery is low, so I thought I would capture how to change the battery on the Renault Kadjar Keyless... › Reply To: Renault Kadjar Keyless Card Battery Replacement So our Renault Kadjar Dashboard is telling me that my Keycard battery is low, so I thought I would capture how to change the battery on the Renault Kadjar Keyless…

#16229
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,692
  • The Skipper

Handy Renault Kadjar Keyless Card Battery Replacement video I found on Youtube for those that prefer to watch.

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts