@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: DSL-AX82U Top Cover Removed / DC Power socket So thought I would release some images I have of my DSL-AX82U with the top cover removed. (a very compact Main Board it has)   DSL-AX82U Top Cover Removed:  …

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › DSL-AX82U Top Cover Removed / DC Power socket So thought I would release some images I have of my DSL-AX82U with the top cover removed. (a very compact Main Board it has)   DSL-AX82U Top Cover Removed:  ... › Reply To: DSL-AX82U Top Cover Removed / DC Power socket So thought I would release some images I have of my DSL-AX82U with the top cover removed. (a very compact Main Board it has)   DSL-AX82U Top Cover Removed:  …

#17479
GrisuGrisu
  • Replies 1,032
  • Forum Addict

Usually only cold soldering and no need to completely replace the socket.

Latest Posts