@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS GT-AX11000 Beta Firmware I have from ASUS been given this latest beta firmware for the GT-AX11000 to share. No changelog etc, but hopefully addresses a few of the main issues currently associated with the…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS GT-AX11000 Beta Firmware I have from ASUS been given this latest beta firmware for the GT-AX11000 to share. No changelog etc, but hopefully addresses a few of the main issues currently associated with the... › Reply To: ASUS GT-AX11000 Beta Firmware I have from ASUS been given this latest beta firmware for the GT-AX11000 to share. No changelog etc, but hopefully addresses a few of the main issues currently associated with the…

#2230
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,682
  • The Skipper

Thanks for sharing. I’ve two issues in QoS: in Adaptive QoS, bufferbloat is very high (>80ms) in traditional Qos, download bandwidth limiter not work.

Thanks for update on findings, I will pass this information back to ASUS for their reference ;-)

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts