@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS DSL-AX82U IPv6 Issue Current FW Version : 3.0.0.4.388_22048-gf313579 When I activate IPv6, the device does not detect the Internet presence and blocks the internet access of other devices (DHCP passive access point). The…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS DSL-AX82U IPv6 Issue Current FW Version : 3.0.0.4.388_22048-gf313579 When I activate IPv6, the device does not detect the Internet presence and blocks the internet access of other devices (DHCP passive access point). The... › Reply To: ASUS DSL-AX82U IPv6 Issue Current FW Version : 3.0.0.4.388_22048-gf313579 When I activate IPv6, the device does not detect the Internet presence and blocks the internet access of other devices (DHCP passive access point). The…

#23596
Black Bird
  • Replies 146
  • Forum Regular

Using a VPN is necessary to increase privacy and access some inaccessible websites. In this case, Cloudflare WARP works well. I want both my IPv4 and IPv6 addresses to be hidden. I am not very knowledgeable about these issues, but VPNs are really important where we live. Instead of installing a program on a PC or smartphone, when we enter the VPN address into the modem, the entire network works through the VPN.

…

The website whatismyipaddress.com is also showing my IPv4 address as the Cloudflare VPN and my IPv6 address as my direct TurkNet address.

Latest Posts