@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Shredders Hi,   I had read numerous things online with regards to shredders for documents, what shredders are best to get?  I have one, had it years but I’ve been reading…

› UKTH forums › 📺 White & Brown Goods › Other Stuff etc. › Shredders Hi,   I had read numerous things online with regards to shredders for documents, what shredders are best to get?  I have one, had it years but I’ve been reading... › Reply To: Shredders Hi,   I had read numerous things online with regards to shredders for documents, what shredders are best to get?  I have one, had it years but I’ve been reading…

#24167
Avatarkev2021
  • Replies 1,243
  • Forum Addict

Thanks, I was using the GDPR standard as a guide based on if they consider it good enough, then it must be suitable for my personal info :)

Kev

Latest Posts