@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Shredders Hi,   I had read numerous things online with regards to shredders for documents, what shredders are best to get?  I have one, had it years but I’ve been reading…

› UKTH forums › 📺 White & Brown Goods › Other Stuff etc. › Shredders Hi,   I had read numerous things online with regards to shredders for documents, what shredders are best to get?  I have one, had it years but I’ve been reading... › Reply To: Shredders Hi,   I had read numerous things online with regards to shredders for documents, what shredders are best to get?  I have one, had it years but I’ve been reading…

#24169
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,696
  • The Skipper

Thanks, I was using the GDPR standard as a guide based on if they consider it good enough, then it must be suitable for my personal info :) Kev

Very sensible

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts