@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS 87U with Pi-Hole DNS issues Hi, I’m new to this group and I am hoping that someone can resolve my problem. I have an Asus 87U behind my main router running a VPN client. This…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS 87U with Pi-Hole DNS issues Hi, I’m new to this group and I am hoping that someone can resolve my problem. I have an Asus 87U behind my main router running a VPN client. This... › Reply To: ASUS 87U with Pi-Hole DNS issues Hi, I’m new to this group and I am hoping that someone can resolve my problem. I have an Asus 87U behind my main router running a VPN client. This…

#26073
AidanAidan
  • Replies 13
  • New Here

Both LAN and WAN clients both use the DNS of Pi-hole.

Latest Posts