@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Price cap to increase by £693 from April | Ofgem So as we all know, the regulator Ofgem is allowing the energy price cap to increase from 1 April 2022 which is a worry for most of us. So I…

› UKTH forums › 🛠️ Life & Stuff › Utilities › Price cap to increase by £693 from April | Ofgem So as we all know, the regulator Ofgem is allowing the energy price cap to increase from 1 April 2022 which is a worry for most of us. So I... › Reply To: Price cap to increase by £693 from April | Ofgem So as we all know, the regulator Ofgem is allowing the energy price cap to increase from 1 April 2022 which is a worry for most of us. So I…

#26378
AvatarSuperhands
  • Replies 143
  • Forum Regular

Interesting.  I’m still expecting to save considerably on the tracker tariff, but will be keeping a close eye on it

Latest Posts