@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Changing Forum Layout I am in the process of changing the main forum layout in order to allow the addition of Forum main categories to be quickly accessible from the Left hand side…

› UKTH forums › UKTechHub News & Information › Changing Forum Layout I am in the process of changing the main forum layout in order to allow the addition of Forum main categories to be quickly accessible from the Left hand side... › Reply To: Changing Forum Layout I am in the process of changing the main forum layout in order to allow the addition of Forum main categories to be quickly accessible from the Left hand side…

#34148
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,694
  • The Skipper

So after some deliberation, I have opted to change the left hand side floating menu to reference each individual Forum category for easier navigation.

Will try it for a couple of days and see how how it feels.

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts