@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Changing Forum Layout I am in the process of changing the main forum layout in order to allow the addition of Forum main categories to be quickly accessible from the Left hand side…

› UKTH forums › UKTechHub News & Information › Changing Forum Layout I am in the process of changing the main forum layout in order to allow the addition of Forum main categories to be quickly accessible from the Left hand side... › Reply To: Changing Forum Layout I am in the process of changing the main forum layout in order to allow the addition of Forum main categories to be quickly accessible from the Left hand side…

#35374
GrisuGrisu
  • Replies 1,032
  • Forum Addict

Not my preferred choice, but that’s my personal opinion.

  • This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by UK SentinelUK Sentinel. Reason: changed spelling of the word "choice" at authors request
Latest Posts