@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Changing Forum Layout I am in the process of changing the main forum layout in order to allow the addition of Forum main categories to be quickly accessible from the Left hand side…

› UKTH forums › UKTechHub News & Information › Changing Forum Layout I am in the process of changing the main forum layout in order to allow the addition of Forum main categories to be quickly accessible from the Left hand side... › Reply To: Changing Forum Layout I am in the process of changing the main forum layout in order to allow the addition of Forum main categories to be quickly accessible from the Left hand side…

#35375
UK SentinelUK Sentinel
Keymaster
  • Replies 8,694
  • The Skipper

@Grisu – thank you for feedback and when I first made the change, I thought the menu being located on the left made more logical sense in terms of access to different information and maybe give the forum a more modern appearance, today I am less convinced.

Sometimes the old (original) ways are better

In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom (J.G.Ballard).

Latest Posts