@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi BT10 Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System – Official Thread I am thinking of upgrading from my XT8’s to the BT10. My 4x XT8 setup have been an absolute champ after the first few months of buggy FW releases from…

› UKTH forums › 🛜 Wireless Routers & Modems › ASUS & Wireless › ASUS ZenWiFi BT10 Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System – Official Thread I am thinking of upgrading from my XT8’s to the BT10. My 4x XT8 setup have been an absolute champ after the first few months of buggy FW releases from... › Reply To: ASUS ZenWiFi BT10 Whole Home Tri-Band Mesh WiFi 7 System – Official Thread I am thinking of upgrading from my XT8’s to the BT10. My 4x XT8 setup have been an absolute champ after the first few months of buggy FW releases from…

#35789
AvatarSuperhands
  • Replies 143
  • Forum Regular

I believe smarthaul is what they refer to the MLO backhaul as

Latest Posts