@UKTechHub
.
.

Reply To: Changing Forum Layout I am in the process of changing the main forum layout in order to allow the addition of Forum main categories to be quickly accessible from the Left hand side…

› UKTH forums › UKTechHub News & Information › Changing Forum Layout I am in the process of changing the main forum layout in order to allow the addition of Forum main categories to be quickly accessible from the Left hand side... › Reply To: Changing Forum Layout I am in the process of changing the main forum layout in order to allow the addition of Forum main categories to be quickly accessible from the Left hand side…

#37395
GrisuGrisu
  • Replies 1,032
  • Forum Addict

Hi, not nice such a large avatar.
If there are more like this, you see probably 3 postings on the screen (without scrolling).

  • This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by GrisuGrisu.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by GrisuGrisu.
Latest Posts